Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 33

Between spring break and getting ready for spring break and internship hunting, I have not posted in awhile but I still have been training! It's been pretty smooth sailing these past two weeks, plus I also have had running buddies every now and then (thanks Anna and Rachel). This week in Florida my schedule has been a bit different, but I still have managed to workout all of my scheduled days except one. Monday was my shorter run, Rachel accompanied me and ran most of my run with me. We ran 3.5 miles in the rain around the neighborhood where my aunt and uncle live, and my time was exactly 35 minutes. Yesterday there was sadly no Zumba, but I managed to do my fast mile which I usually aim to run in 8 minutes in 7:25 minutes! The week before this for my long run my little Anna ran with me, and we ran around the section at home which is a total of 4 miles. Once again, I ran it in 40 minutes. Next week I plan to go back to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment